The Danley D series amplifiers feature a powerful Class-D power stage that delivers high output power, high efficiency and low heat generation. The D series provides powerful processing features such as FIR filtering, dynamic EQ, and Dante networking (optional) all working alongside a unique DSP architecture including 4 local + 4 auxiliary DSP channels (also supplied to the network) meaning a single Delta DSP amplifier can control a stereo 4-way system with no external processing. Additionally, all D series amplifiers feature advanced protection circuitry that ensures the safety of the equipment and speakers including over-current protection, short circuit protection, thermal protection and a soft-start function to minimize the inrush current.
“While the nature of sound doesn’t change, the way in which we can help deliver sound does,” said Mike Hedden, chief steward in charge at Danley Sound Labs. “We want to continually meet the demand of our customers while also providing new innovative options to meet those demands. Not only does the D series amplifier line do that now, but additional technological features in the works for these products will certainly add value.”
The D series amplifiers will be available in seven models:
- The D14K2-ND is a two-channel rack mount amplifier with 7000W per channel;
- The D14K4-DSP is a four-channel rack mount amplifier with 3500W per channel and built-in DSP;
- The D14K4-ND is the non-DSP version;
- The D8K4-DSP is a four-channel rack mount amplifier with 2000W per channel and built-in DSP;
- The D8K4-ND is the non -DSP version;
- The D5K4-DSP is a four-channel rack mount amplifier with 1200W per channel and built-in DSP;
- And the D5K4-ND is the non-DSP version.
“The D series amplifiers are available to our dealers now,” said Welch. “These amplifiers are another tool in our arsenal to help build powerful experiences for our customers and those who experience sound through our installations and touring rigs.”